Find out below what are the transaction fees in USD for each type of transaction.
It shall be paid either by one party, both, split 50/50, or when initiated by a broker fully paid by the broker.
If your transaction is in another of the currencies we support then simpy replace the USD by the currency below:
2% of sale price + 5 USD/domain + 20 USD
Sale price limitation: $5,000 maximum
2% of sale price + 5 USD/domain + 20 USD/installment
Limitation: The sum of installments during a 3 months period cannot exceed $5,000
PAYMENTS TO ECOP
Credit card and Paypal payments - up to 4,000 USD, check Paypal.com for their processing fees.
International bank wires - add 50 USD to cover our bank expenses and time to process.
Money earned through ECOP is always deposited into your ECOP balance and securely stored in our bank at no charge.
You can use this money to pay for other transactions or withdraw at your convenience.
We charge an extra $5 fee to cover our withdrawal processing cost if there are more withdrawals than transactions where you are a payee.
We allow you to withdraw as many times as you want to the PayPal account you specify but with the following limitations and costs:
- Each withdrawal must not exceed 5,000 USD maximum.
- We now use mass payment, this means only 2%, maximum $45 (versus ~4% previously) is deducted of the money sent to cover Paypal fees.
- The total amount you can withdraw during a 7 day period cannot exceed 5,000 USD.
We allow you to withdraw as many times as you want to a bank account specify but with the following limitations and costs:
- Each wire must be over 100 USD minimum.
- We charge a wire withdrawal fee of 50 USD to cover bank fees and time to process.